Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Counselors - Amy J. Mannarino - Life Coach



Web Address: 
Address:  2188 Nesconset Hwy #160, Stony Brook, NY, 11790

As a life coach, I partner with people to help them develop and create their ideal life. Working in a partnership with me, people commit to making a change. Lately our world seems uncertain and people seem disconnected to one another. Time spent with a life coach offers the opportunity for people to reconnect with themselves and discover “something inside” that has been lying dormant. As a life coach, I am trained to be succinct, specific, non-judgmental and encouraging when working with a client. I provide a foundation for real change to occur in people’s lives. Some people are ready to work with a life coach and some are not. You have to be willing to look within yourself and to answer the question, “What do I want?” When you allow yourself to nourish your inner being and learn to put yourself first, then you are ready to create the life you deserve. Amy is trained as a Life Coach from New York University and has a Master of Science degree in Counseling from Long Island University. She is a member of the Long Island Coaching Alliance and the Western Suffolk Counselor’s Association. She has been counseling teenagers and parents in the Long Island community for ten years. Her purpose is to coach clients to live their “best life”. Call 631-686-5141 to arrange for a life coaching session.


Testimonials/Credentials

  • “You’ve helped me eliminate some of the “noise” that’s been taking place in my mind and you helped me find some peace in what has been a difficult time"


  • “Thank you for your guidance and direction. I was able to release “the funk” and move forward. I could not have made this progress on my o


  • “As a businessman for thirty years, and acting mostly on my own intuition, it has been refreshing having Amy as my coach. She challenged me


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment