Friday, June 3, 2011

Long Hill Carpentry

Phone: 631-751-1764

Web Address: 
Address:  PO Box 685, Stony Brook, New York, 11790
For All Your Carpentry Needs
Long Hill Carpentry, Inc. is a well established, Three Village business. The owner, John Schoendorf, grew up in the area and is familiar with the varied architecture of it's homes. John has over thirty years of experience in his craft. He has a great appreciation for the finer details of period homes. With his carefully selected, highly experienced crew he will turn your older home into the masterpiece that you have always dreamed of. "When the job is done, it will look as if I have never been there", says John. John has a way of complementing the new and the old in a seamless manner, with his careful choice of materials and fine craftsmanship. • Old Home Restoration
• Renovations
• Kitchen and Bathrooms
• Tile Work
• Cabinetry
• Extensions and Dormers
• Built-ins
• Custom Fabrications




Testimonials/Credentials

  • "I am the only person I know that raves about their contractor! Longhill has done two huge projects here and both were done on time, at budget, and without a single setback. Longhill also made living through the construction easy. My house is now the home of my dreams, thanks to John and his creative, pr


  • "Over the last 11 years, John Schoendorf and his crew at Long Hill Carpentry have replaced my roof and renovated my basement, three bathrooms, and my kitchen. The reason I keep calling Long Hill is that the quality of the work is excellent and the prices are fair."


  • "...just wanted to let you know that we hired John Schoendorf to do our bathroom remodeling on your recommendation and could not be happier with him. He runs a wonderful operation. I think he has real talent as a manager. His men are good workers and nice people...." CM

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment