Friday, June 3, 2011

To The Next Level

Phone:  631-553-0068
Fax: 631-246-5325

Address:

Are you panicking from piles of paper and stacks of clutter? Have your to-do lists piled so high that they are robbing the joy from your days? Are you avoiding these projects because you are just too overwhelmed and don't know where to start? Help has arrived! Professional organizer Eileen Koff of To The Next Level has been transforming disorganization into order since 1998. Eileen, featured in Parent's Magazine February 2006 issue, can aid you in regaining an organized and orderly life. "Transitions in lifestyle are a major reason clutter becomes insurmountable. A new marriage, a new baby, a new job - while often wonderful, these changes can bring about an unforeseen amount of clutter, more than you've ever been used to handling in the past. The same applies to divorce, the onset of a terminal illness or a death in the family - these can bring us to a breaking point where we simply need to ask for help." So how does this nationally recognized Golden Circle member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) improve her clients' quality of life? "Organizing is not about throwing things away. On the contrary, organizing is about finding out what's important in your life, Clearing the external clutter invariably clears your internal clutter. I help my clients to stay motivated, focused, and most importantly, have fun!" Eileen will exceed your expectations of what getting organized can mean to your life. Let her take you... and your dreams... To the Next Level.

Testimonials/Credentials

  • "Eileen not only helped me physically organize my materials but she also got to the root of why I was living with such chaos. She trained me


  • "I was a bit reluctant to hire an organizer to help me do what I believed I could do myself. It felt overly indulgent. But to my surprise, h


  • Organizing the outside of my life, really helped to calm down the inside. The most amazing change that after six or so weeks, things still l

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment