Friday, June 3, 2011

Power On Chiropractic and Nutrition

phone: 631-580-0040 fax: 631-585-2155 | email: DRHENRI@msn.com | address: 31 Balin Avenue, South Setauket, NY 11720



Dr. Henri
 
Dr. Henri Rosenblum
POWER ON Chiropractic and Nutrition
I help sick people get well. All are welcome.
I connect with children, adults and entire families.
In a relaxing atmosphere, Better Health and Wellness are achieved
through safe, effective, Chiropractic Adjustments,
which enable the nervous system,
THE MASTER SYSTEM which controls EVERYTHING your body does,
to FUNCTION clear of interference,
allowing the body's innate healing power to fully express itself.
POWER ON!

Superior Nutritional Supplements further empower the body 
to perform at its best and heal.

I LOVE helping all people, but I especially LOVE helping kids.

Testimonials
"I had been to eight different kidney doctors about my chronic kidney and bladder problems. My allergist had me on 4 medications a day for asthma and allergies. At least once a month I suffered with bronchitis or an upper respiratory infection. Now I work 6 days a week, take classes, go out with friends and rarely take a Tylenol and I know it was thanks to Dr. Henri and the wonders of Chiropractic" - Tracy Martin

I had lower back pains, headaches, shoulder pain and difficulty getting up andout of bed. Now I feel Great! - Mercedes Rodriguez

Dr. Henri treats my developmentally delayed 10 year old granddaughter. Before she started care with Dr. Henri she was not "potty trained", spoke only a few words and was much more uncontrollable. Since her regular adjustments she no longer wears pull ups, speaks more, and actually says brief sentences. She loves her visits with Dr. Henri.My family and I are truly thankful for the expertise and compassionate care we get from Dr. Henri - Roberta Cumming
         

www.turnyourpoweronnow.com
Safe, Effective Chiropractic Care and Nutrition for Adults, Children and the Entire Family.
19 years experience. Warm relaxing office atmosphere. Convenient Hours. 
Visit my website for more information.
Insurance and Non Insurance accepted.
CALL NOW for a FREE Consultation 580-0040.

No comments:

Post a Comment