Friday, June 3, 2011

Realtor: Invest In Your Nest

Phone: 631-638-6167
Fax: 631-941-3199

Address:  NY, 11733
My business Philosophy: Strive with Diligence
I am honored to serve our Three Village Community. I came to the Three Village area at age 5. I’ve had the privilege to grow up here and enjoy the many benefits of being a resident of such a vibrant community. We have so much to be grateful for, a fantastic education system, excellent health care systems, great beaches, beautiful parks and much culture diversity. As a Real Estate Agent I am dedicated to those I serve. My role is to provide you with the best information about the market so that you can make an informed decision. My in depth marketing, sales and negotiating skills are put to work for you. I am a strong believer in communication and remain in close contact with my clients on a regular basis. Transacting Real Estate is a big event for most people, like a wedding, it is wonderful but also stressful. I want my clients to feel comfortable enough to ask me anything and to know that I am available to them beyond business hours and on weekends too. Buy? Sell? Or Invest?


Testimonials/Credentials

  • "Andrea helped me find the right home for my family, quickly and efficiently" Lisa East Setauket


  • "Andrea got the job done well under tough market conditions, I'd have her sell my home all over again." Steve Stony Brook


  • "Andrea helped me sell my home when I divorced, she was great. Now I have a bid in on my first foreclosure through Andrea" Linda Holbrook


  • Call or e-mail me for a free confidential consultation. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment